13 Foods That Prevent Acne + Promises Shining Skin Color
Acne is a major skin disease and also one of the most talk-able skin issue in United States of America. Most of time we see that we are caught by different diseases due to our unhygienic and in proper diet. Most of the people don’t know about healthy and balance diet. In today’s article we will investigate about those foods that can prevent acne to be appear at first place.
Our nature is filled with all different kinds of foods that are necessary for our body health. I have seen various people in life which looks fits even in the old age and if you asked them about the secret which makes them healthy at this age then they will only give you one answer and that is healthy and balance diet. To make story shot just check out my list of 13 foods that can prevent acne for appearing and give you clear skin tone.
Lists Of Foods That Prevent Acne
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Low-Fat Dairy Products
- Dark Chocolate
Check Out This Slideshow
- Yogurt Yogurt has antifungal and antibacterial qualities, so it is useful for cleansing the skin and unblocking clogged pores.
- Watermelon Watermelon is very useful for removing blemishes on the skin. It is rich in vitamins A, B and C and keeps the skin fresh, radiant and hydrated. It also prevents eruption of acne and remove scars and marks of acne.
- Walnut Eating walnuts regularly help to improve the smoothness and softness of the skin. Walnuts oils contain linoleic acid, which helps to maintain the skin’s structure, keeping it watertight and well hydrated.
- Raspberry Raspberries are a healthy as they are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and fiber. These are rich in phytochemicals that are protective of skin.
- Oyster Known for boosting sex appeal and drive, oysters are also amped with acne-fighting zinc; in fact, one serving provides you with double the recommended daily intake of this vitamin. And zinc is crucial to curing acne because it has the uncanny ability to control the release of male hormones, which can cause acne. Zinc also helps your body absorb vitamin A (see carrots and sweet potatoes in the previous slide). The best way to dine on this delicacy? Choose fresh — and go raw.
- Olive Oil Olive oil lotion absorbs into skin without clogging pores, allowing skin to breathe which in turn help prevent acne.
- Lemon Juice Lemon juice helps in eliminating acid waste and cleansing the liver with citric acid and building up enzymes to eliminate blood toxins. It also flushes out pores and keeps your skin feeling fresh and bright.
- Dark Chocolate Eat dark chocolate, which boasts antioxidants. The relationship between antioxidants and your skin? Simply put, antioxidants work to shield your skin from free radical damage, which jeopardizes the integrity (and health) of your complexion
- Low Fat Diery Foods Eating a balanced diet is the best way to have a healthy skin. Low-fat dairy product consists of vitamin A, which is one of the most important components of healthy skin.
- Cucumber Veggies with high-water content (cucumbers, for example) are said to help acne, and it makes pure sense: Water, we know, is key to flushing-out those clog-poring toxins, plus cucumbers have the added bonus of being “cooling” — thus, effective in calming down the inflammation associated with pimples.
- Cereals Dietary selenium comes from nuts, cereals etc. Some studies show that even skin damaged by the sun may suffer fewer consequences if selenium levels are high.
- Apples Apples contain lots of pectin and it is the enemy of the acne. So, remember to eat the skin too as pectin is mostly concentrated there.
- Drinking Water Water carries nutrition and oxygen to your internal body, keeping organs nourished, vital, and fit to fight acne.
If you add those foods in your daily diet then you don’t have to spends thousand of dollars on expensive acne treatments. These foods carries all the necessary vitamins and elements that are extremely beneficial for your overall body health. To prevent acne to be appear at first place is all depend on you whether you make some changes in your diet or not. If you are not good at what to eat or not then George Mateljan “The World’s Healthiest Food Essential Guide” is a must read.